Saturday, November 14, 2009

my story

"If You could feel him"
I doesn't matter what religion you are because it is your choice.....
Most important for me is asking for forgiveness from Allah s.w.t"what have i done !"
ANGER, HATRED , EGO, BEING SELFISH, e.t.c. i want to change...but it's not easy...I'll do my best to raise the bar...I need to pray and I'm praying asking for forgiveness, I wouldn't know if i will wake up next morning having a nice cup of "nescafe"...Asking for forgiveness from Allah s.w.t by praying is only what i can do...to vow to The Almighty giving respect and recite the  Holy quran and understanding it is not easy.But it lead me to be better path and guide me to understand what is my responsibility living on this earth he has created..instead we sometimes behave and act like an animal...
  Allah s.w.t. blessing is what i only want...that is what I'm searching for, to have Rainbows in the world and ever after.Then I ask Allah s.w.t to bless the people surround me who have help me.It always start with reciting "Alfatihah" to the owner of the surah and for prophet Muhammad s.a.w family and friends then, to our parents, to guru (if you have a guru),and lastly to your soul and your self . Then you may continue for your other doa/wish...
This is call Adab / Respect - The step.  As for me, without it it's like incomplete.
In Islam we have a lot of ADAB / RESPECT - "it's only that...It's not hard." 

No comments:

Post a Comment